This city centre Metro station is named after the famous Russian writer Leo Tolstoy. It lies on the Blue Line.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station include:
- Pinchuk Art Centre (0.3 miles) - Contemporary art gallery in the city centre.
- Besarabsky Market (0.3 miles) - Colourful indoor market
- Palace of Sports (0.3 miles) - Major music, exhibition, and sports venue
- Gulliver Bowling (0.3 miles) - Tenpin bowling centre at the Gulliver shopping mall.
- St Volodymyr’s Cathedral (0.5 miles) - Neo-Byzantine cathedral with striking yellow exterior
- Khreshchatyk (0.5 miles) - Kiev’s most famous and well-trodden street
Restaurants near Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station include.
- Under Wonder (0.1 miles) - Intimate restaurant in the city centre. Great service and beautiful interior. Open 24 hours.
- Paravoz Speak Easy (0.1 miles) - Intimate cocktail bar. Located in the basement of the Kiev Cinema, close to Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station.
- Pervak (0.2 miles) - Offers traditional Ukrainian cuisine. Interesting interior. Located in the centre, close to Arena City.
- Mama Manana (0.2 miles) - Traditional Georgian restaurant in the city centre. It is extremely popular so booking is essential.
- O'Panas (0.2 miles) - Tradtional Ukrainian restaurant in Taras Shevchenko Park. Fantastic wooden interior.
- Beef (0.2 miles) - Upmarket steakhouse in the city centre. Quite expensive but offers a reasonably priced business lunch. Situated near the Gulliver shopping mall. Closest Metro is Palats Sportu.
- The Burger (0.2 miles) - Offers a good selection of gourmet burgers. Impeccable service. Very reasonably priced given its location at Arena City.
- Khinkalnya Gogi (0.2 miles) - Offers reasonably priced Georgian cuisine. Friendly service. Situated near Taras Shevchenko Park and the Fomin Botanical Gardens.
- Petrus-B (0.3 miles) - Traditional Ukrainian cuisine. Located opposite the Palace of Sports.
- Khinkali (0.3 miles) - Authentic Georgian cuisine. Traditional interior and reasonable prices. Near Arena City and the Gulliver shopping mall.
- Barman Dictat (0.3 miles) - Excellent bar on Khreshchatyk. Beautiful interior with huge sold wood bar. Shelves behind the bar house thousands of different drinks from all over the world. Staff need ladders to reach some of them. Live music most evenings. Smoking room. Difficult to find. Go into the courtyard at 44 Khreshchatyk and head to the building on the left. The bar is behind an unmarked doorway. Go down the stairs after entering.
- Puzata Hata - Baseina Street (0.3 miles) - Budget restaurant offering Ukrainian cuisine at bargain prices. Self-service. This branch is located close to Besarabsky Market.
- Musafir (0.4 miles) - Crimean restaurant relocated to Kiev after the Russian takeover in 2014. Traditional interior. Menu offers traditional Crimean Tatar cuisine.
- Avalon (0.5 miles) - Popular, multi-level entertainment complex. Includes a restaurant, bar, and nightclub. Highly recommended. Attracts a beautiful crowd.
Hotels near Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station include:
- Premier Palace Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Heart Kiev Apart-Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Basseynaya Apart Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Partner Guest House (0.4 miles)
- Premier Hotel Rus (0.5 miles)
- Khreschatyk City Center Hotel (0.5 miles)
- Royal Olympic Hotel Kiev (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station.
Click here for a detailed map showing all points of interest.
Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station
Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho Metro Station