We have two maps of the Kiev Metro system; a schematic map and an interactive map. Both have the English translation of the station names.
The map below is a schematic representation of Kiev’s excellent subway system. It offers a simplified view of the lines and clearly shows the transfer/interchange stations. Lines and station names are written in both English and Ukrainian.
There are three lines:
- Line 1 – Sviatoshynsko-Brovarska Line (Red Line)
- Line 2 – Kurenivsko-Chervonoarmiyska Line (Blue Line)
- Line 3 – Syretsko-Pecherska Line (Green Line)
Transfer stations are:
- Zoloti Vorota – Teatralna (Green Line – Red Line)
- Maidan Nezalezhnosti – Khreschatyk (Blue Line – Red Line)
- Palats Sportu – Ploshcha Lva Tolstoho (Green Line – Blue Line)
Kiev Train Station (aka Kiev Passenger Railway Station) is next to Vokzalna Metro Station (Red Line). There is no underground station at either Boryspil International Airport or Kyiv International Airport.
Our interactive map is probably the most useful map of the Kiev Metro you’ll find. All stations are plotted using exact latitude and longitude coordinates.
Hotels and accommodation, tourist attractions, bus and train stations, and bars are also included.
The map can be panned and zoomed using the control to the left. Drag the Google Maps Pegman onto the map to activate Street View imagery.
Click on any point of interest for a more detailed listing. The detailed listings have GPS enabled maps. These allow you to get directions from your current position using a location-aware device such as a smartphone.,