The Poshtova Ploshcha Metro Station located in the Podil area of Kiev and is on the Blue Line. The Kiev Funicular is next to the station and offers quick access to St Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery.
Hotels close to the station include the Impressa, Fairmont Grand, and Riviera.
- Hotel Impressa - Luxury boutique property situated in the upmarket district of Podil.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Andrew’s Descent - The city’s most artistic street.
- Museum of One Street - Small, award-winning museum.
- St Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery - Monastery with sky blue cathedral and magnificent bell tower.
Nearby Restaurants and Bars
- Arizona BBQ - Kiev's original expat hangout.